- Ordering Info
1. Full Payment is required BEFORE order is processed .(the company will not accept any promissory notes).
2. Two to three working days may be required to confirm the payment on online interbank fund transfer.
(Example: Maybank account transfer to our Public Bank account)
3. For customers who use ATM cash deposit, transfer, or cheque deposit after bank operation hours, our company will need 1 day to confirm the payment.
4. Please fax or all deposit slips to our accounts department at 03-2148 2300 or email@example.com. Please write down the job order number and contact number, so that our company can process your order as soon as possible. Faxes received after office hours shall be attended to the following working day.
5. Collection of ready order must be completed within 30 days. e-print reserves the right to dispose the goods as its discretion. Any payment received shall not be refunded.
6. Customers are advised to check on the quantity and quality of goods upon collection. Please contact us within seven days in person or call 03-2142 9300. Disputes after this period shall not be entertained.
7. In the event of a claim on any orders, we will offer a reprint of the order or a refunds of payment received. The company shall not be responsible for other losses incurred.
Note: Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice.